We recommend that all guests fly into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and travel to the hotel by Uber, rental car, taxi or through a private car service which can be booked by contacting our Concierge at 954-414-8263. Single travelers can utilize Go Airport Shuttle for $11 per passenger. Go Airport Shuttle can be found at the airport and is a shared ride with multiple stops.
The airport is seven miles from W Fort Lauderdale and an approximate 20-minute ride by car. For guests who are driving, Fort Lauderdale is easily accessible by the Florida Turnpike and I-95 and I-595 interstate highways. The city also has Tri-Rail, Amtrak and Greyhound stations.
Alternatively, guests can fly into Miami International Airport (MIA), just 45 minutes south on the I-95, or into Palm Beach International Airport, a 45-minute drive north on the I-95. We will be happy to arrange for luxury transfers through our Whatever/Whenever® service. Please contact the hotel for advance reservations.
If you are traveling by car, please see driving directions, from the airport or any other location.
Wheels(SM) Valet Parking ($36 USD per day)
- Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Travel Distance: Approximately 51.5 km/32.0 miles
- Taxi to and from hotel: $85 USD
Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
- Travel Distance: Approximately 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Taxi and limousine service is available at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Cab fares are approximately $19 each way (not including gratuity) and most accept major credit cards (there is a minimum fare of $10 for trips originating from the airport).
- Airport shuttle: approximately $16 each way.
- Private car service: All major and specialty car rental agencies have counters and lots at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, or travel in style with a luxury transfer arranged in advance by our Whatever/Whenever® service.
Amtrak Train Station
- Travel Distance: Approximately 6.44 km/4.0 miles
- Taxi to and from hotel: $15 USD
- 24 hours
- Taxis are easily flagged streetside in the downtown area but you have to call ahead for one from other parts of the city. The flag rate is $2.50.
By Rental Car
Budget Rental Car
- Contact: (954) 359-4700
Enterprise Rent A Car
- Contact: (954) 760-9888
By Private Car Service
- 24 hours
- Who needs wheels? Our Whatever/Whenever® service will be thrilled to hook you up with a rental car for cruising around town. We highly recommend traveling by car to attractions outside of downtown and in the city's outlying regions. A hotel limousine service can also be arranged; please contact Whatever/Whenever® for details. Get Driving Directions from the airport or any other location.
By Water Taxi
- $13 USD
- Water taxis are a unique and fun way to explore Fort Lauderdale's waterways, take in the sights and get from one destination to another quickly. Passes start at $13 for unlimited all-day rides and packages for special services such as family use, private charters and bulk travel are available. Hop on at any dock with a scheduled stop.
If you require transportation assistance, or if you have any additional requests, please feel free to contact us at (954) 414-8200