W Fort Lauderdale
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States
Phone: (954) 414-8200
4.0/5 1088 reviews
ELEVATING THE FORT LAUDERDALE BEACHFRONT EXPERIENCE WITH A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR RESTYLE
Invigorated by a dramatic $55 million dollar renovation, W Fort Lauderdale blends beachside calm with insider cool. Located just steps from the Fort Lauderdale beach and near the best of the city, our resort is a dynamic reflection of the energy of the area. Soak in ocean views and sunshine at WET East, our glamorous rooftop pool before dining at STEAK 954, our award-winning steakhouse curated by Stephen Starr. Sip seaside in our bright and bold Living Room and pull up a seat at the new Sushi Bar with a menu created by Chef Shuji Hiyakawa.
Fort Lauderdale's tempting nightlife will surely beckon, so be sure to book a restorative treatment at Bliss Spa, our resort's signature wellness destination. Wind down each night in your smart and stylish luxury room or suite, many of which boast unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean. However you choose spend your time here, we invite you to live your best beach life at W Fort Lauderdale.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Announcing SPG® Great Weeks, Grand Weekends
Stays are sweeter with double Starpoints®.
Register for SPG® Great Weeks, Grand Weekends to earn more from January 16 to April 15, 2018. Starting with your second stay, you’ll earn:
- (2X) Double Starpoints on stays
- 500 bonus Starpoints if your stay includes a weekend night
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
23 miles of beachfront and five million square feet of luxury shopping and dining minutes from our gorgeous it-spot
- 2016 Blackboard Sales Kick-Off Meeting
- 2016 MoreDirect Solutions Summit Meeting
- Endovascular Therapy
- International Marina and Boatyard Conference (IMBC)
- Media Insights 2016
- PRI-MED South 2016
- Tropical Plant Industry Exhibition, 2016
- Aloha Water Sports
- Bluefoot Pirate Adventures
- Butterfly World
- Flamingo Gardens
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Museum of Discovery & Science
- Water Taxi
How To Get Here
SPECTACULAR MEETINGS & EVENTS IN FORT LAUDERDALE
Bring business to the beach in our innovative meeting rooms and inventive event spaces.
- 40,000 square feet of event space
- Number of Guest Rooms: 430
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 11
- Largest Meeting Space: 4,372 sq ft
- More than 8,000 square feet of outdoor event space